homepage in revision
Dear students, our new homepage is online - but some content is still missing. We are currently working tirelessly on this and uploading the missing forms, documents and dates. If you are missing something - please contact us directly email@example.com
Partial opening hours/consulting services
Our current opening hours are Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. During these times, the Campus Service is also open. Appointments can be made as usual. Our consulting / counseling services have been updated as follows:
- BAföG-consulting: you can reach us via email under the address bafoeg[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de; you can also call us,Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.: 0341 97 37851. If you are calling using a foreign carrier you need to dial +49 341 97 37851.
- Psychosocial counseling: Thursday 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. at our office, in this time also via 0152/24531769. As usual, you can reach us via email under the address: ps.b[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de
- Offices for legal advice: now only available via email under the address: rb[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de
- Tenant counseling: as usual, you can reach us via email under the address: mieten[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de
- Students at Work: as usual, you can reach us via email under the address: studentsatwork[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de
- Social counseling: Tuesday 15:30 - 17:30 and Thursday 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. at our office, in this time also via 0173/2617276. As usual also at sozialberatung[at]stura.uni-leipzig.de
Management und all of StuRa’s units can also be reached via email under their respective addresses: contact list
Hoping to see you soon, your StuRa
StuRa befragt erneut Studierende
Der Student_innenRat (StuRa) der Universität Leipzig führt erneut eine Befragung zur aktuellen Situation durch.
Uni versagt Studierenden Unterstützung
Das Fehlen von Erleichterungen wird mit einer besseren Semestervorbereitung und einem hybriden Lehrkonzept begründet. Der StuRa sieht das allerdings kritisch.
You’ll find this news in your
_news directory. Go ahead and edit it and re-build the site to see your changes. You can rebuild the site in many different ways, but the most common way is to run
jekyll serve, which launches a web server and auto-regenerates your site when a file is updated.